It's that time of the ... week, month, day, year? ... again! And we have another release for y'all!
- We fixed some instability problems with how we generate printable pdf's of charts and how our billing system calculates how much to charge each of you. Yeah they don't sound that similar but software development is tricky like that!
- We added ad-hoc celeration periods and overall celeration lines - you can now define a date period to draw celeration lines through your data! And with overall celeration lines we jump over those pesky Condition Intervention lines. You can find those in the Chart Viewer.
- We've made it easier for our customer love team (hi Amy!) to message our users based on activities performed in the app and how much you are charting. Expect to see more in-app messages from us in the near future.
- We added some help text to a few more screens.
- We added some hover text to time bars on the chart - so now you can see how long you were actually counting for with out having to look at the Y2 axis! More easy and more awesome!
- We added some more filters to the Performer Worksheet to help you find the pinpoints more easily. Some of you have a lot of pinpoints on the worksheet!
- You can now add 60:00 to indicate 1 hour instead of 1 minute in the Counting Time fields on Add/Edit Measure dialogs.
We have a lot more in store for you in the coming weeks including the infamous Timings chart!!! Can you say Roll up a timings chart to Daily then to Weekly then to Monthly and finally to Yearly? Well get used to it, it's coming! Single button data aggregation up stream from timings to the yearly all with some simple button clicks!
Dave, Rick and Amy