1. In the Chartlytics main window choose pinpoints.
2. The click on the green box that says “New Pinpoint.”
5. The Measurement Type allows users to choose among four different types of measures: frequency, duration, latency, or count only.
6. The “Measurement Recurrence” refers to how often a user measures the pinpoint. If measures occur between 2 and 7 days a week select Daily. Measures that occur only once week fall under Weekly. And measures taking place once a month appear best with a Monthly recurrence. The measurement recurrence will generate a daily weekly, or monthly chart. And the Measurement Type also determines which kind of chart will appear. Frequency, latency, and duration produce Per Minute charts while Count Only lead to Count Only charts.
7. The aggregate type applies to how the user wishes to see the recorded data displayed on the chart. Each option offers a different view of the data. See the knowledge base article “Options (Data display options)” for a full explanation of what each data display feature does.
And now the fun can begin!