For the first time, we are offering a specialized program model exclusively for individual professionals: the Chartlytics Ambassador Program. This cohort-style program is the best way for independent behavior change innovators to enhance their practice through Precision Teaching.
Why the Ambassador Program?
Many of you asked us for an affordable, efficient way to use Chartlytics software to measure behavior and make decisions. Many also requested more information on applying the principles of Precision Teaching in their own practice.
So we were honored to set up this cohort model especially for you. Apply to join a community devoted to helping you do your absolute best as an ABA practitioner.
What’s in the Program?
Over 6-8 weeks, cohort members learn online together. They gain access to instructional videos, software tutorials, and other resources to bolster their understanding of digital Standard Celeration Charting and Precision Teaching concepts. Cohort members participate in weekly web meetings with the guidance of a qualified Chartlytics Advisor.
Additional Ambassador perks include:
- A copy of The Precision Teaching Book by Kubina & Yurich
- Relevant research and journal articles
- A discount to live workshops
- Full access to the Precision Teaching University online courses and BACB Type 2 CEUS
- Access to exclusive member groups and forums
We are committed to our Ambassadors’ success. Our goal is for cohort members to implement Precision Teaching in their own practice. To that end, Chartlytics Advisers will provide support and resources to match current curriculum and client needs. In return, we ask that our Ambassadors follow a code of conduct in representing Chartlytics.
Do I get Chartlytics software?
Yes — you’ll get our streamlined system to scientifically measure, chart, and project behavior. For our ambassadors, we’ve included
- 1 admin user (this is you)
- 2 staff users
- Unlimited read only / parent users (because great data should be shared)
- 15 performers (for your stellar clients)
The Ambassador Program is not for everyone.
Applicants should have a working knowledge of applied behavior analysis. Applicants should be committed to completing assigned viewings, participating in weekly forums, and implementing Precision Teaching in their own practice. And applicants should be able to represent the Chartlytics brand with enthusiasm and integrity.
To determine if this program may be right for you, consider the following:
- Are you an independent consultant, or can you do this independently within your organization?
- Do you work directly with clients OR have access to ongoing client data?
- Do you have 6-8 hours per week to participate in trainings, meetings, and implementation?
- Are you willing to change your practice to implement Precision Teaching?
- Do you have basic technology skills (e.g., webconferencing, online applications, etc.)
- Do you want to utilize Precision Teaching to affect behavior change?
You’ll receive everything we’ve mention above -- the CEUs, the trainings, the exclusive cohort meetings, the book, and the software. That's a $2500 value. But fear not! You're a change maker, and it's our privilege to help you help them.
Become an Ambassador for only $997 per year ($2500 value)
or $119 per month
If you're ready to find out more, fill out the form below. One of our Ambassador specialists will review your application and answer any questions you may have.