- Standard graphs mean instantaneous analysis and decision making
- Equipped with accurate forecasting tools to give detailed predictions as to when learners are expected to meet proficiency standards
- Make decisions based on empirical evidence
Communicate Results Quickly And Clearly
- A standard display immediately informs all staff, departments, and parents
- Clear, instantly understandable quantifiable results means clarity across all parties
- Automatically synced data means you never lose data and the whole team can stay on the same page
Disseminate Effective Strategies
- User dashboards and snapshot insights mean the whole team can see what’s working for individuals and groups
- Multilevel user control allows a custom setup for organizations of all sizes
- Cloud based design allows for instant access on any device
Chartlytics allows better performance management, better instruction, and accelerated learning for learners, by implementing a unique approach for every level of the educational ecosystem.
Special Education Teachers
Helping special educators not only reach their short term and long term IEP goals, but helping them make lasting impact on their students. Precise measuring and analysis tools makes educating students a breeze.
Use our simple interface to document data and , more importantly, analyze it. Create better intervention decisions with our in-depth reports. Forecast when students will attain proficiency while making sure that your incremental steps are achieving maximal effectiveness.
Stop buying paper charts and having to sort through hundreds of pages every time you want to do a quick comparison. With digital charting tools, you can create charts in seconds, utilize automated calculations, and compare them across time.
What Our Users Have To Say
"Chartlytics has made our classroom more data-driven and efficient! The user-friendliness of the program makes it ideal for involving related service professionals, parents, and students in the data collection process. Chartlytics made self-monitoring data a possibility for my students with severe cognitive disabilities and developmental delays increasing their intrinsic motivation and their ability to self-advocate!" - Stephanie Slavick, Special Education Teacher
Supercharge Your ABA Program | Orange, CT
12 BACB Type 2 CEUs available.
Behavior change is hard. Whether reducing problem behaviors or growing positive behaviors, many people struggle to effect change. Often, students are frustrated by a lack of progress. Professionals and parents are exhausted by a lack of options to help their learners.
But the proven method of Precision Teaching accelerates the learning process. It helps learners break through academic and behavioral barriers. With Precision Teaching, workshop participants discover how to dig deep into data to solve tough behavioral challenges.
Next Date: April 19-20, 2018
Snag Our Free Ebook on Precision Teaching
Get started on transforming behavior with our FREE ebook, "Change Behavior. Change Lives. Precisely. An introduction to Precision Teaching for applied behavior analysis." The ebook includes case studies, example charts, online resources, and more. Best of all, this easy-to-read book is sent instantly to your inbox.